The first impression about a different place

Hello my name is Abigail I'm a student from University from The School of Language. As you may know its not easy to live in a different place that is not your house, in my case it wasn't easy because a come from San Juan del Rio a town far from were I am know. I'm curious person that decides to continue the University in Durango with out knowing. I want to share the experiences that I had when I first arrived there. It is true that when your not used to travel to other place the first impression you have is that you might get lost or something liked that, of course its not totally true because most of the time you just feel strange. Later on you well get used to it and you will feel more comfortable.

In the beginning you might think that it will not be easy but its all true that this option helps you to be more independent and take your own decision. Also your become more sociable with people also you interact with other cultures and you know touristic places that you will sure love. I'm still learning lots of other thinks that for sure are fun and useful for me.


Comentarios